- 500 g Puff Pastry
- 1 Large yellow zucchini
- 1 Large green zucchini
- 2 Large brown onions
- 40 g Castor sugar
- 100 g AdVital Powder
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 3 Medium-sized potatoes
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 40 g Crème fraîche
- Cook potatoes in water until soft.
- Slice1/2 cm thick & lay on paper towel.
- Slice the tomatoes & season with salt.
- Slice the courgettes, sprinkle with salt & allow to sit in a colander to remove some of the water.
- Fry the onions In olive oil until caramelised, add the garlic & cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir through Advital into onions & mix well to combine.
- Lay out the puff pastry, spread the onion & AdVital mixture on the bottom, then layer the vegetables in a uniform pattern.
- Fold over the edges & Brush with Crème fraiche, Sprinkle Parmesan over the entire thing.
- Bake@180°c for 35-40 minutes until golden & Crispy.