- Stove Top
- 200 g vermicelli rice noodles
- 40 g caster sugar
- 20 cashews
- 20 raisins
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 L full cream milk
- 100 g AdVital
- 40 g Ghee
- Melt the Ghee in a small fry pan. Add the Cashews and fry on medium heat for 1 minute on each side. Remove from the pan and leave on paper towel to drain.
- In the same pan, add the raisins and fry until they puff up. Remove from the pan and leave on paper towel to drain.
- Break the noodles into pieces, add them to the same pan and fry until golden.
- Add the milk to the pan, along with the sugar and cardamom. Bring to a simmer, then turn the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes to allow the noodles to soften and the sauce to thicken.
- Stir through the AdVital Powder. If pudding has thickened too much, add a touch more milk.
- You can then serve the dish immediately, or you can let it cool down and enjoy it later.