- 1.7 kg raw steak or 1kg cooked trimmed steak
- 400 mL beef stock
- 1 scoop B Shape It
- 1½ tsp thickplus (5.5g)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your steak/s and set aside for 3–5 minutes to rest. Retain pan juices.
- Trim and discard any hard parts, sinew or gristle and dice into 1cm cubes. Retain any juices that run from the steak and use this in the puree.
- Whisk beef stock and Shape It in a saucepan, add steak and bring to the boil over medium heat. Simmer gently for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into a food processor. Add thickplus and puree until smooth, scrape down sides as required and blend thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into the prepared mould or container, cover with cling film or mould lid, and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from mould and leave whole or cut into bite-size pieces. Heat before serving .
- Place hot meat into a food processor and only cook the liquid and Shape It. Pour the hot liquid over the meat, and follow from Step 2 above.