- Stove Top
- 1 pack Oreos with cream filling (137g)
- 135 ml water
- 2 scoops A Shape It
Vanilla Cream Frosting
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 45 grams icing sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp full cream milk (5ml)
- Line two trays with baking paper, and prepare another two sheets of baking paper the same size.
- Finely crumb Oreos in a food processor, then place into a bowl and mix to a smooth paste with 50g of water.
- Whisk remaining water and Shape It in a saucepan, bring to the boil over medium heat, and simmer gently for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir half the hot Shape It mixture into the crumb paste, then stir in the rest and mix until smooth.
- Pour immediately onto one of the lined trays, cover with a sheet of baking paper and press or roll out to an even layer around 4mm thick. Refrigerate until set.
- Cream all ingredients together until light and fluffy.
- Pour immediately onto one of the lined trays, cover with a sheet of baking paper and press or roll out to an even layer around 3mm thick. Refrigerate until set.
- Use a 4cm round cutter (preferably fluted) to cut out Oreos and vanilla cream, then sandwich the cream between two cookies. Serve at room temperature.