Berry-licious Heart Cakes with Strawberry Coulis
- Stove Top
- 200 grams sponge crumbs
- 400 mL milk
- 4 scoops A Shape It
- 500 g raspberries
- 4 tbsp caster sugur or to taste (70g)
- 3 scoops A Shape It
- 1 tsp ThickPlus
- 1 punnet strawberries
- sugar to taste
- Place milk and Shape It in a saucepan, bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pour over cake crumbs and gently mix well.
- Place a spoonful of the cake mix into the bottom of the mould.
- Join two of the raspberry spheres to form a ball and place on top of the cake mix.
- Place the remaining cake mix into the mould.
- Smooth off top and repeat until all mixture used.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth, scraping down sides as required.
- Remove any seeds by passing through a sieve (refer to page 10).
- Transfer to a saucepan, bring to the boil over medium heat and simmer gently for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into the prepared mould or container, cover with cling film or mould, lid and refrigerate until set.
- Portion as desired and arrange on a plate or platter.
- Puree together, then sieve to remove seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.