- Stove Top
- ¼ cup rolled oats (30g) or for gluten free use ½ cup (55g) rice flakes or ⅓ cup (30g) quinoa flakes
- ½ cup water (125mL)
- ½ cup full cream milk (125mL)
- 1 scoop AdVital Powder
- Combine oats, rice or quinoa flakes, milk and water in a saucepan.
- Stir and bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from the heat and stir in AdVital Powder.
- Stand for 1 minute, then add toppings of your choice to taste and serve.
- Combine oats, rice or quinoa flakes, milk and water in a medium-sized microwavable mixing bowl to prevent boiling over.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes uncovered. Remove and stir.
- Cook on high for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Remove and stir in AdVital Powder.
- Stand for 1 minute then add toppings of your choice to taste and serve.
- Toppings: try one or a combination of honey, brown sugar, pureed or dried fruit.
- You might enjoy some seeds and nuts sprinkled over the top or mixed through.
- If you prefer a runnier texture, pour some hot or cold milk over the top before serving.
- Replace full cream milk with lactose free milk.
- Avoid high fructose & sugar alcohol toppings.