Bread and Butter Pudding
- 6 slices white bread (crusts removed)
- 800 mL milk
- 5 'A' scoops (5g) Shape It Powder
- 200 g raisins
- 100 g water (boiled)
- 3 'A' scoops (3g) Shape It Powder
- 1 SCREAMIES Protein No-Melt Salted Caramel Ice Cream (room temperature)
- Line a tray with cling film.
- Lay the bread onto the tray, ensuring each piece is not overlapping.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, bring the milk and Shape It Powder to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Use a fork to pierce holes in the bread to help the milk mixture soak in evenly.
- Pour half of the hot milk mixture over the bread, and keep the remaining liquid hot. Allow it to soak in for 1 minute.
- Turn the bread over and pour the remaining hot milk solution over any unsoaked parts. Allow the bread to soak and refrigerate for 2–3 hours.
- Add the raisins to a container, then submerge them in boiling water.
- Allow them to sit for 30 minutes to soften, then blend them until they become smooth.
- In a medium saucepan over a medium heat, bring the puréed raisin and Shape It Powder to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour this mixture into a container and allow it to set.
- Using a small melon baller, cut out small balls and roll them into raisin shapes.
To Assemble and Serve
- Mix the SCREAMIES Protein No-Melt Caramel Ice Cream well with a spoon, spread it over the bread, then make three layers with the caramel-covered bread and sprinkle it with the raisins.
- Slice the pudding into desired serving portions;place a portion onto a serving plate, then finish by adding more SCREAMIES Protein No-Melt Caramel Ice Cream on top.