News & Events
News & Events
shaped: your essential guide to shaped cuisine 21/11/16
To celebrate the launch of shaped: your essential guide to shaped cuisine, author and Flavour Creations’ CEO Bernadette Eriksen reveals her passion behind our new recipe book that heralds a starting point for change when making and presenting texture C diets – or pureed foods. Click here to view the video.
Shaping the future of texture-modified foods 02/11/16
Enhance the dining experience with Flavour Creations’ new silicone Shape It Food Moulds.
Moulding pureed foods into natural-looking shapes with Shape It Food Moulds is not only quick, easy and cost-effective it restores dignity as moulded food encourages eating and will help improve the nutritional health for those on texture C diets.
Shape It Food Moulds Features & Benefits include:
- Made from 100% food safe silicone
- Food safe lid included
- Meets Australian state-wide food portion size guidelines
- Multiple portions per mould create more efficiencies in the kitchen
- Small footprint per portion - less intimidating on the plate
- Durable and long lasting
- Restores dignity
- Versatile - many of the moulds can be used for multiple foods
- Easy to use
- Stackable for efficient use of chiller and storage space
- Reduces costs by reducing plate waste
- Saves time by producing in bulk and freezing until required
- Even depth throughout the mould portions allows for consistent heating and no dried edges
For more information about Shape It Food Moulds, click here.
We're moving...but not far! 01/11/16
Exciting things are happening at Flavour Creations and we want to share some important news with you. Loyalty from customers like you has fuelled continued growth, making a move to a new facility necessary. From Monday 31 October 2016, Flavour Creations head office and warehouse will be located at 26-32 Murdoch Circuit, Acacia Ridge Qld 4110. For your convenience, our phone and fax numbers remain unchanged.
Flavour Creations is a fully HACCP certified facility and is authorised to produce: