Lemon & Ginger Competition Terms & Conditions
FLAVOUR CREATIONS PTY LTD ABN 73 078 198 320
LEMON & GINGER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Competition period” – Defined under clause 3.0.
“The Promoter” – is Flavour Creations Pty Ltd, 26-32 Murdoch Circuit, Acacia Ridge QLD 4110 ABN: 73 078 198 320 Telephone number (07) 3373 3000. Website www.flavourcreations.com.au
- By entering this Competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition will be conducted online the Promoter’s Instagram page, being @flavourcreations, via the Promoter’s Facebook Page, being @flavourcreations and additionally via the Promoter’s Website, being www.flavourcreations.com.au during the Competition Period.
- To participate in this Competition, a participant must:
- Enter to win via the MailChimp landing page: lemonandginger.flavourcreations.com.au
- Be over the age of 18 years
- Live in Australia or New Zealand
- Not be employees of Flavour Creations or close relatives and anyone otherwise connected to Flavour Creations
- The Competition Period means the date and time of first competition post until 11:59PM AEST Monday 28 October 2019.
5. THE PRIZE
- $500 Red Balloon Voucher valid in Australia and New Zealand
- The selection will take place at 3:00PM AEST on Thursday 31 October at the office of Flavour Creations in Acacia Ridge.
- If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the parent or guardian of that prize winner will be deemed to have given permission for entry into the Competition.
- The Recipient of any prize accepts the prize is not transferable, refundable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will notify the prize winner by direct message via the email and mobile number provided when registering.
- If despite reasonable efforts, the Promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 2 days after the winner is announced, another prize winner will be selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of clause 4.6, the promoter reserves the right to conclude the competition and retain ownership of the prizes.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner of the prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Competition or otherwise.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- RedBalloon Australia and New Zealand have further terms and conditions that apply to their products and services which may be purchased or accessed via their websites. Please refer to RedBalloon’s Terms and Conditions at help.redballoon.com.au/s/article/Terms-and-Conditions
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant’s identity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the use of a prize is subject to the terms and conditions of a third party (including validity period), any dispute in relation to these terms and conditions must be directed to that party and the Promoter has no responsibility for resolving such disputes.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to
- (a) disqualify any participant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and Instagram excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access, or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged, or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Condition
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or participant; or
(f) use of the prize.
- Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter, Instagram and Facebook against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third party arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the Competition or the use of any prizes.
- The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. The participants agree that Instagram or Facebook will not be responsible for any claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any kind associated with this Competition and releases Instagram and Facebook to the full extent permitted by law.
- Any information provided by the participant in this Competition is being provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once the winner has collected them.
- Under the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in this Competition, the participant may be required to provide the Promoter with personal information such as the participant's name, postcode, email address, mobile phone number, citizenship or residency status and study preferences. The Promoter will collect and use the participant's' personal information in order to conduct the Competition. If a participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant's details in the way outlined in the Terms and Conditions, the participant must contact the Promoter.
- We may disclose your personal information, including updates, to consultants, employees or contractors acting on Flavor Creations behalf, parties to whom Flavour Creations has outsourced various goods, our related parties, entities and regulatory authorities where required by law.
8. CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER POLICIES
- These Terms and Conditions are to be used in association with but not limited to, the policies of Flavour Creations and Red Balloon. In the event any clause in these Terms and Conditions contradicts with the aforementioned policies, the enforcement of those polices are to take priority over these Terms and conditions.
- The Promoter and all participants of this competition accept the jurisdiction for any claims or matter relating to this competition to be that of Queensland, Australia.
- The only exception to clause 8.1 is whereby it’s a requirement of the law.
Flavour Creations is a fully HACCP certified facility and is authorised to produce: